Monday 24 October 2011

Bye, Pups!

The White One, just before she left ... she may be called Molly, apparently!


We'd appreciate photos of the pups as they grow, so we can all see them change into young dogs. After all, this above is  quite some change from this (25th August):




and this (21st August):




As we didn't keep a pup this time, we're planning on Allez! having another litter in a year or so.


We'd love to see how the pups develop and to hear whether they're retrievers and swimmers! Other families would love to see how the brother and sister pups grow and develop.

1 comment:

  1. Awww they all look so cute! It's really hard to let those pups go especially when you are able to hold them and stroke their hair in your hands... I had to let go lots of pups since that's my business, but still, it's sad so I recommend to my client to update me and send me photos of their pets as they grow up :)

    Amey xoxox
    Spoodle Puppies for Sale
    @ AmeysPuppies.com.au

    ReplyDelete