Saturday 10 December 2011

assisting with time-lapse

After a swim on the beach at North Head, and a roll in some seed-strewn grass, Allez! assists by drying off in the breeze. Apparently she needed a bath after jumping into a water-trough to cool off after some energetic stick retrieval in Cornwall Park mid-week. We'll see whether this new perfume is acceptable.




Probably not.


Watch the port cranes ... I didn't seem them move in "real-time":


time-lapse of Auckland from North Head


This is my 2nd attempt at time-lapse (the first being in Cornwall Park - close to a water-trough, earlier this week!) The photos were taken every 15 secs. I was there for a while, which gave me time to pick out the grass seeds from Her Ladyship's coat.


Low-res photo taken on my cellphone.


2 comments:

  1. Great Blog.Good photo

    Regards
    Prasad from
    Ameys Puppies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great puppy. She is so understanding and caring. In-fact I am so font of puppies, so I left my profession as engineer and started a kennel. My favourite breed is Spoodle

    Sreejesh
    ameyspuppies.com.au

    ReplyDelete